Shaw Media is looking for an innovative and driven individual with a passion for digital projects and consumer sales. If that’s you, join our dynamic team as the Digital Marketing Specialist! We are seeking a highly motivated professional to lead all digital project implementations and ensure the highest quality standards are met. This position plays a critical role in driving digital subscription acquisition and retention to achieve our sales and revenue goals.
About This Opportunity:
The successful candidate will possess excellent digital marketing and analytical skills, with an eye for an excellent user experience.
- Lead digital subscription acquisition and retention strategies to meet sales and revenue objectives.
- Oversee user experience and continuously improve it to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Utilize expertise in direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce to drive growth and engagement.
- Leverage experience with Facebook/Meta Ads or Social News Desk to enhance marketing efforts (a plus).
- Regularly review processes for improvement, always keeping the focus on maximizing revenue.
- Collaborate with peers to contribute to a cohesive, efficient, and engaged team.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of direct-to-consumer sales and marketing.
- Experience with analytics tools like GA4, Parsley, or similar.
- Familiarity with Facebook/Meta Ads or Social News Desk is a plus.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact in the digital space and multiple local communities, we encourage you to apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist position at Shaw Media. Join us in our mission to deliver outstanding digital experiences to our customers and drive business growth. Apply now and be part of our dynamic team!
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, radio, and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, along with a resume:
Shaw Media – Human Resources
Attn: Digital Marketing Specialist
P.O. Box 250
Crystal Lake, IL 60039
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.